Wednesday, March 26, 2014

DBPW - Day 52 Go fuck yourself Joan!

I am pretty down today.  I made the gym as usual but I am really not well mentally today I noted when I got home.  I am tired, I am down, I am sore in places I don't want to be sore in.  LOL

I guess it's a down day folks. 

Have you all heard about Joan Rivers and Lena Dunham issue?  Apparently Joan has called her fat and that Lena promotes obesity and diabetes (and that's all, not girl power whatsoever).  That looking like Lena will cause diabetes and nothing but.  That Lena is a "fat girl" and shouldn't look or dress the way she does. 

Here's the link: (I don't want to be the only person raging over this bitch)

Joan Rivers is a C..T

The first time I saw Lena Dunham in her show in her underwear I thought to myself, "YOU GO GIRL, I couldn't do it".  And I couldn't do it because of the likes of assholes like Joan Rivers who say we shouldn't do it.   I should never say "I couldn't" do anything about my body because of another person or persons. 

I wonder if Joan thinks this model is a step away from diabetes as well?

 
Jesus the one below HAS to have diabetes.  HAS to.



Does Joan have any concerns for what she is promoting about aging gracefully???  I mean even the likes of Cher, who is 67 to Joan's 80, looks a hell of a lot better having apparently chosen a doctor based on their skill set and not the cost.

 
Gotcha a little dealio on the nip tuck didn't ya girl? 

 
I've done better with playdoh. 
 
 
 
Much much better.
 
BUT....what happened to looking LIKE ourselves?  Just like god meant us to look like?  And us actually liking ourselves for it?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment