Monday, March 17, 2014

DBPW - Day 43 St Paddy's Day

Happy St. Patrick’s Day people.  A day to freely drink your face off in honor of a leprechaun, or a Saint, or green beer.  Whatever.  Enjoy.

I myself am starving right now.  Not by choice I will say that much.  I have severe endometriosis.  My uterus is ravaged by it and they suspect from the MRI that my bowels may be adhered to my uterus.  The growths having attached the two over time.  It’s why I experience so much lower back, uterus and *ahem* other pains.  Tomorrow I am due up for a colonoscopy.  I need to have it done to see how bad it all is.  All I know right now is that I am really hungry.  I need to have only fluids today and clear fluids leading up to 11am test.  It takes two hours to get to my appointment.  I am going to be one miserable SOB by noon tomorrow I will say that much. 

I wonder if I will find my hip bones by then??? LOL  I am not concerned with that as you may think, just curious if they are still in there. 

My husband just ate a cookie in front of me.  He may not still be alive.  Someone might want to check on him.  Kidding, kidding.  I wouldn’t.  He is the only one who loves me entirely unconditionally.  Even the dog requires food to do so.  I bet my ass I wouldn’t be his favorite two days into no food!

I am just catching you up on my life today.  Bi Polar wise I have had some pretty severe rapid cycling moods.  Tears one day, thought I was down, blew up high as a kite and here we are today.  It’s okay though, it keeps life interesting.

My husband and I were talking and I think I might take some courses, some University courses.   He wants me to take some I have to actually go to, to attend.  I am not so sure of that.  I had spa appointments today, nails, pedi, massage.  A day most women can’t imagine missing.  I got about 5 minutes from home, slammed on the brakes and came back to the house.  I have no explanation for it, just couldn’t go.  It happens all the time now.  It’s cost me some friends, or at least friends who like to remind me I don’t get invited because I don’t “go to things anyways” so why bother inviting me.  I can’t help it.  I try, I really do.  But when there’s a choice and anything is wrong in my mind, I tend to cancel.   This is just something about me you have to overlook if you want the pleasure of my company in your world.  It won’t be always but it will always be fantastic. 

 

Now because I am starving I am going to bed. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment