Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DBPW - Day 51 Asses anyone???

NOT A GOOD DAY!

Had to get up and head to the city for a 9am colonic followed by an 11am colonoscopy.  I got home by 2pm this afternoon.  So that's up at 530am and by 2pm, that's about 5 hours of driving and 2 1/2 hours of doctors and hospitals. 

 
No *ahem* shit.


 
I think I am a bad person or else I wouldn't have had so many hands up my ass today, I am sure it's penance for something.  Has to be.


FYI - WARNING for anyone considering colonics as part of a cleansing process.  I went to a high end place today because I couldn't "cleanse" on my own with a 2 hour drive before the doctor's appointment.  During the colonoscopy the surgeon showed me adhesions/scratches in my colon wall from the colonic!!!  This is a place that came highly recommended by a nutritionist and a nutritional consultant.   The surgeon said she repairs tears in the bowel walls all the time from colonics and does not recommend them for ANYONE!


Seriously people, rethink that *ahem* shit.


When I got home after all this joyous driving and blissful prodding, my back from all this was just a wee sore.  As I took my minimal pain medication and settled into an ice pack my doctor called to tell me she would like me to wean right off the pain medication.  I take 5mg of Oxycontin (I know it's a scary word) with 325mg of Acetaminophen (Tylenol).  I have taken 1-2 of these pills every 6-8 hours for 3 years, with no change in the dosage, and suddenly because street people are buying and stealing 100mg pills and snorting them I might have to go back to being in constant pain. 

Apparently I am the girl in the car, "I just wanna go home".

Hey you addicts, faaaaaack you. 
Choke on it.
Sincerely,
A legitimate pain sufferer.

Now I have to make a doctors appointment to drive BACK to Toronto and see what other medication we can use to reduce pain that works with all my bi polar medication. 

Oh how I love being me, oh how I love being me.....nah nahh nah, you're jealous, I know it. 

Guess what else?  When I have the hysterectomy surgery, I might have to stop taking my Arthritis medication which helps with all the inflammation in my spine and shoulders.  It seems this medication can cause excess bleeding, don't want that during surgery.  I am guessing, just an estimate, that in about 3 months I could be bed ridden.  Who's coming to visit?  I will be a real fucking peach that day when all the drugs are out and I am in agony, a real peach. 

I mean really.

Perhaps it's not all this bad and it will all work itself out but after a weekend of being up and no sleep and now all this, I am not in a good frame of mind, at all.  I am angry, pissed off, and a little on the sucky side.  Fuck you humans!  Fuck you. 

So I will sign off with this, until you've had three people shove stuff up your ass in one day, literally, you have had a better day than me.  And while I have said "don't compare", you really should in this case as I am pretty sure you will come out having had a better day than I. 


"Assume the position please Mrs. Weir"....MOFO!

I am so taking up smoking pot so I won't give a fuck about a duck or anything else for that matter.  It can't be any worse than what I am apparently doing now and I will eat the same.  After starving myself for another day and a half for this colon invasion, I just finished eating anything and everything within my sight line and reaching span.  Figure with pot it will be about the same no?  Cheetos anyone?

Talk about an honest post.  Well why the fuck not.  I am miserable and you can't make me see today otherwise.  My arse hurts.


Look at my arse, poor fella!

No comments:

Post a Comment