Thursday, February 27, 2014

DBPW - Day 25 AAAAAAAannd she's back


Thursday February 27th, 2014 – Day 25

This Bi Polar shits for the birds.  It really is.  I woke up this morning feeling different.  By the time I got to the gym I realized I felt normal.  I mean, COME ON!  Just all of the sudden, BAM, all good.  And then all you can think to yourself is, “I never want to go back there”.   NEVER.  So just like that I feel better but I can’t help look over my shoulder and say, “Wow, that one hurt”.  Think about how much enjoyment you get out of today knowing what just happened is coming again, you know it’s so, that won’t change.   It’s not like I can say I had a bad day and won’t ever again because I will smile the shit out of this world.  It doesn’t work for my life. 

I made the gym my bitch this morning.  I jogged on the spot through the whole circuit and even socialized a bit when a woman talked of Justin Bieber/Beiber.  I had to.  I was not letting it go, a conversation about him where I don’t share my wisdom on “prison pants”.  See below.  The older gal was out of her mind with this newly found knowledge.  She couldn’t wait to start sharing it with young men she thought ought to “pull up their damn nickers”.  This particular woman I think is there every day or like me goes every other this week, don’t know.  I just know she never shuts up. Tuesday she apologized for her camel toe basically.  Her pants were too long so she hiked them up under her boobs and the resulting “pull” wasn’t terrific.  I said, “you don’t give THAT thing some breathing room (*me pointing to her nether regions*) you may pass out”.  It was all even funnier because a friend had messaged me while I was at the gym to make it my bitch and make fun of people to get through it if need be.  And I did just that, made the gym my bitch, picked on Justin Beiber and asked a woman to let her vagina have some breathing room.  It’s how I roll really.

 JB (The Biebs/Beibs) apparently REALLY wants some anal penetration.  I know some people little boy, I know some people.
 
The one thing I do not make my bitch at the gym are the mirrors.  I am sorry but I do not need to see “all of this” (*hands wave around body*) bouncing up and down EVER.  There are no mirrors in Curves accept in the bathrooms and people leave the doors open all the time.  You do that, for the next person.  When I get to the side closest to the doors I close them.  I can’t help it.  People look at me funny and I have to say, “I don’t want to see BAM, ORANGE” (*waves hand over large orange shirt*).  No one looks pretty working out save for maybe Channing Tatum.  I am pretty sure I would be good with him sweatin’.  I mean I did sit through the entire Magic Mike movie….on mute. 
 
 *sigh* I have watched his dance scenes from that movie, a few times.  Just the dance scenes.  Nothing else.  I turned the sound off the first time I watched it.  LOL

After the gym I made my way over to Timmies for my coffee.  And yes Jill, I do believe Tim Horton’s serves coffee, just not coffee that’s up to YOUR standards.  It’s still a caffeine laden beverage.  Pulling out of the lot was a man who looked a lot like my psychiatrist and he gave me a surprised look that had me thinking that he looked like he was wondering who let me out of the house.  That made me laugh.  He seriously looked concerned.

That was kind of his face really, all puckered up with concern much like he is when I am in there.  Looks like us a bit.  Who's been watching us?
 

You know what I am sick off?  POTHOLES.  If I avoid 1, I end up hitting 2 more and they are worst in the country and especially at Tim Horton’s drive through and parking lots.  They need to fix this shit.  The other day I ordered an “Extra large…..Oh MY GOD I am falling!” the fucking hole was so big. 

Okay the wind outside right now is so harsh that it sounds like a train coming.  And it’s just pure white outside, or perhaps as they say, a whiteout.  The Polar Vortex can kiss my ass.  I am tired of it.  It’s time for it to go home.  Don’t you wanna go home Polar Vortex, don’t ya?  I swear to god we are gonna end up sooner than later in the movie The Day After Tomorrow.  Do you think the 90 cars on the 400 were all doing 100km/hr in that snow storm?  I do.  For you Americans on here it’s a highway of ours shut down for the day because of a wall of snow really that stupid people think they can drive through, at 100km/hr or 65mph (thereabouts) with a visibility of ZERO.  People who get in accidents are typically in one because SOMEONE, maybe not them but someone else, act stupidly.  It’s a fact.  You can’t get in an accident unless someone is stupid.  I back into things all the time, stupid.  I should probably look back *ahem*, behind me. Whooopsie.
 
View of the 90 car pile up from a stupid person's phone.
 
 
This is the storm coming into our city today.  That's a wall of snow squall.
 
Apparently I will be right here, writing to you kind folks from my living room.

And that’s today’s news.  I am me again.  For how long, no one knows.  Least of all me.

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment