Tuesday, February 25, 2014

DBPW - Day 23 It is, what it is....


Tuesday February 25th, 2014 – Day 23

I set today’s goals as lightly as I did yesterday’s.  Gentle, loving, kindness.  I know from me it sounds weird, loving, kindness but it’s what I have to work with.  I am very low. 

I laid in bed this morning for two hours.  By the time I got to the gym it was 10am and I was in quite a state.  I almost didn’t go in.  Once I got in there, I almost left but I kept repeating in my head, “it’s only half an hour, it’s only half an hour”.

So I did it, and that and a shower is all I have accomplished today.  I wrote another entry but that’s it. 

I haven’t even had a meal yet today, just nibbles here and there.  Food doesn’t even taste right.  I am sure it’s PMS but it could just be a low.  And this is your welcome to Bi Polar.  The uncontrollable, make no sense lows. 

 
 
It is what it is, until it isn't, then it's something else. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment