Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DBPW - Day 24 Thank you ladies...thank you.


Wednesday February 26th, 2014 – Day 24

Sorry to say folks things are not looking up in our household.  I am still very down and yet I find myself also happy as shit no one is here to share in this amazing, awe inspiring, uplifting mood.  This IS what Bi Polar looks like. 
 
I wrote the above earlier, now, I am actually starting to feel a little more UP, a little more, "ME". *YAY*
 
 
Please do not worry about me.  I have seen WORSE days.  This is all part of being Bi Polar and I need to document this fact as part of this process.  I did say Diary of a Bi Polar Woman 365 days.  
 
 
 
"I will go to jail".
"I will go to jail".
"I must remember, I WILL go to jail".
 
 
 
I love the girls in my life who are so loving, accepting and understanding of all that I go through while living with this disease and attempting to give them the best of me too.  Finding that balance is what I long for in life and I will find it.  It's a fine line but I am getting better at knowing when to say yes or no, or yes and then I need to rest.  :)
 
 
 
 I look back on my 20s, can't believe I am still here *hiccup* *stumble* *heartbreak*.
I look back on my 30s, can't believe I am still here *chest pains* *head between legs* *scream face*
I look back on my 40s and think, "3 years and counting bitch you can do this!"
 
 
I love this and it makes me happy, as long as I am staring at it.  I lied on the floor and thought the same thought.  I did giggle.  All is not hopeless.
 
How are you fine folks doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment