Sunday, February 23, 2014

DBPW - Day 21 Tomorrow has to be better right?

Well folks, I am not doing so well today.  I got up this morning to watch the hockey game and the moods been downhill ever since. 

The hubby is away and basically since he left I have been eating away his absence.  The minute I am left alone to my own devices I am either okay, or I go out of my way to overeat, binge, like there will never be food again.  I punish myself for something, for some reason. 

It happens, we all have moods and mines just not great today.

Tomorrow is a new day.  I will make sure to start the day off better, and end it better too. 
 
Ain't that the truth!

...and most days I believe it. Just not today.
 
Tomorrow is a new day!  That's one thing you can ALWAYS be certain of.  If you can take no comfort in anything else, take it in that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment