Friday, April 25, 2014

DBPW Day 82 LOVE Love love...

As everyone knows who reads this, I've been struggling but feeling better these last two days.  Today I got up, went to the gym, got my coffee....blah blah, usual usual.  Until I got home. 

This is what I found when I got home.

 
This was at the backdoor when I walked in.
 
 
 
This was in our bathroom for me when I took my standard after gym shower.
 
 
 
This was on my spot on the couch.
 
 
 
And this was in the kitchen.
 
SERIOUSLY?????  I cannot begin to tell you how this stuff makes me swoon.  I just want to be in his arms all day and night long.  It's the safest warmest place on earth. 
 
*sigh*
 
Everyone deserves this kind of love in their lifetime and I hope you have it or find it.  All it takes is being 100% honest and open for it.  No fear, no walls, just love.  It's scary and wonderful all at the same time.  He is my best friend, my hero, my love.   And on any given day can make me as crazy as this makes me love. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment