Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DBPW - Day 66 *cough* *sneeze* and I won't lie *snort*


I think I should clarify that I am not entirely off carbs.  I will have zero sugar, high fibre bread in the am with egg and some cheese etc.  What I have given up is bread as a side dish, baking, sandwiches and so forth.   Every night I tend to make a dessert for the family when it’s not a special occasion.  You know just because we are having dinner!  Whooo whooo, dinner, let’s celebrate with dessert!  That I am giving up.  Also, fresh bread as a side dish to a salad, no more.  Things like that.  I feel much less bloated but time will still tell if it helps the Bi Polar.  The idea is sugars are a mind altering drug that is bad for Bi Polar people who don’t need mood altering foods.    I’ve always know that sugar is an inflammatory in the body too and I am very curious to see if it helps my arthritis.   Of course the first weekend I am off is my step daughter’s birthday so cake will be on the menu.  First weekend!  Really?  It’s like letting Chris Brown out of jail to stay in a girl’s dormitory in College.  Not right!

I am still damn sick with this bronchial flu that I wasn’t going to talk about.  I didn’t talk about it and it got worse so fuck the “don’t perpetuate it” bullshit.  I am sick and I want fucking sympathy!  LOL  Each morning I am so horse that I actually whinny instead of speak.  Each night I am so achy that I look like Billy Ray Cyrus.  It’s ugly in other words.  I just woke from a nap, with my puppy who sympathizes with me greatly.  I love that.  One paw always finds its way to me when I am out cold, which is good cause at a hundred pounds 1 paw is all I can handle. 

Speaking of sympathy, did I mention the in laws are coming for the weekend?  I am kidding, they are pretty great.  I am just sick, AND PRAYING the cold is gone by then.  My step daughter has it too and her whining could put me over the edge alongside in laws.  There’s only so much a girl can take.  But it’s the step daughter’s birthday as I said so….I must do what I must do because my husband, is the greatest things since sliced bread and considering I am off carbs, that’s pretty great. 
 
 
My husband has loved me since the day we first spoke and I was about this size (this weight) then too.  I have always been an angry girl, and he loved me anyways.  He saw my heart.

My husband got himself fixed.  A procedure he has offered on multiple occasions to reverse if I want kids of my own.  As for his, I love them as my own, so no reversal necessary.

My husband never makes decisions that affect me without me, he is always sensitive of my moods. 

On a Thursday night, the night on the town for most people on Bay Street (Canadian Wall Street) my husband has a couple of beers and heads home to me.  :)  He doesn't care about being on the town, he cares about being home with his wife.

We pray to god every time we have se.  Never mind.

The safest place in the world is in my husbands arms. 

Financially we are a team, always have been, always will be.  We got rich together and slowly we are getting poorer!

Cheat and lie?  Please, he'd be dead.  Honestly the only lies we tell each other are how many pairs of shoes I have, and how many boats he has. 

My husband loves my humour and my humour comes from my intelligence.  Least I fink so.

The accomplishments I've made as a person the last few years are best applauded by my husband.  They mean the most, his applause and his recognition.  And he, finds the personal accomplishments the best ones for me.  It's wonderful considering all he puts up with. 

My writing is important to me.  It seems like it is more important to him.  He encourages me daily.

My husband has never, ever, torn me down.  And neither have I him.  It's not what people who love each other do. 

Anytime there's been a matter of respect between us, we have talked it out to determine what has meant what because typically it's a misunderstanding.

I am sure you are bored already, maybe jealous, maybe both.  LOL  We are pretty stupid together.  If you don't have anything close to this, resembling this, you should, it's what you deserve. 

Do you know what you deserve?  I hope so. 






No comments:

Post a Comment