Friday, April 11, 2014

DBPW - Day 68 Fatty Fish, I dare not judge....

Today was supposed to be dedicated to a fish.  A big fat rolly polly fish that really does look like a colourful tennis ball with fins and a tail.  This fish is gynormous and the biggest thing, round wise, I've ever seen.  To swim it has to shake its whole body side to side to get the fins and tail to move, it's hysterical.  Fatty fish, his name as bequeathed upon him by my youngest step child, has been floating at the top of the pond for the last two weeks.  Side ways.  :(  When you approach he shakes his rotund body until he's upright and swims down to the bottom.  Sometimes he flips over, upside down, over until he figures out which way is what and manages to find the way down.  Much like Rob Ford (Toronto's Mayor you may heard of, look him up) on a bender.  Sadly unlike Mr. Ford, we now cannot find Mr. Fatty Fish.  I think he's at the bottom and he's either alive or he's dead.  Which would technically mean he drowned and I just can't get my head around a fish drowning?  It's happened before.  We have a Koi/Goldfish pond, you are bound to have dead fish but on the bottom, drowned???  I thought they always died upwards, upside down usually.  They die from natural causes, not drowning.  Did another fish hold Fatty under? I find it very confusing.  Either or, I cannot get a picture of Fatty so I cannot write a post about him sadly.  

I still have this damn flu if anyone was concerned.  I had to cancel the in laws.  Even for them, this is too extreme a punishment having a whiny kid and the granddaughter sick.  See what I did there, I am the whiny kid.  Did you catch that?  Got it still even though I am sick.  Amazing really.   All I've managed to do today was get groceries and come home and shower.  Had to shower because I got so feverish shopping I was soaking wet when I got home.  Dan found me in the car in the garage.  After about 5 minutes of seeing my car pull into the garage he wondered what was up and I was just curled up in the seat all sweaty and weepy.  LOL  I am taking this flu in such great strides. 

Have any of you ever watched Cougar Town?  It is the stupidest show on the planet and I love it.  Courtney Cox makes me mental but the humor, god damn it's gold.  The rest of the cast of loonies are great.  It's just getting better each season.  "Is it you naked flopping around all over me, is that what you think will make me happy?"  BAHAHAHA  I cannot relate to all the wine drinking but there was a time I made love to vodka every night.  I mean it's normal to go to a concert with a tampon soaked in vodka up your non period whooo hawww right?  That's not indicative of a problem?  That's a girl having a good time before she was legal?  Right?  *shame*

Last night my husband didn't get home until well after midnight.  Typically on a kids night he's home by 930pm or so.  Turns out he dropped off some clothes my brother left here with my parents, aka my Dad and step mother.  Apparently from 8pm until 11pm my father was trying to figure out what happened in the last 7 years that has taken me to my knees this way, that has made me such a basket case and no longer successful.  Good lord.  Apparently he doesn't understand that Bi Polar can come on, and typically does for most in there 30s.  It's mostly women and that's that.  Problem solved.  Seriously, how difficult is it to understand that; a) you are not to blame father, b) I am successful in being alive right now, and c) the arts and crafts at the center I go to some day with find my true artistic self. 

Anywho, on that oddball not I will sign off to watch the rest of Season 5 of Cougar Town while I dabble in this writing thing in another format.  The book about a Fat Fish and a Father who won't accept him as is. 

Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment