Thursday, April 24, 2014

DBPW Day 81 "Buy me dinner first"

Well I got off my pathetically grumpy ass this morning and got to the gym.  That was nice, I needed that.  I hadn't sedated myself yet so I was able to drive there myself and finally get out in the world again after this week from hell.  You add PMS to peri menopause, to Bi Polar, to potentially bad mix of meds and I tell you, you get on very unhappy person.  But, I eased off the sedation and headed out. 

 

Right in my driveway as I thought, "ooooohhhh I don't know about this", I saw a female and male duck swimming in the pond that is one side of my driveway.  In that moment I thought, I could be pretty upset about the water and how bad it is OR, I could love me some ducks and as ya'll know.....I love me some ducks.   I smiled and kept driving.

At the gym, I was on fire.  I was nervous being out.  Dizzy from being off the meds (the sedation) but I was on fire.  It usually happens when I want to be quiet and in the background out I jump into the middle of attention.  Our system at the gym says, "change stations now" but it was broken so they got another version in....in French.  So my first station change I stood in the middle and said, "what the fuck did that lady just tell me to do, how rude?"  All the ladies laughed, the little old biddies blushed and the owner yelled, "I knew when I saw you walk in where this was going".  LOL  The system also tells you when to do a heart rate test and counts it down and a new person had come in and said, "what did she say"....so of course....I yelled, "skip 7 stations and go home!".  LOLs all around.

After the gym I went where????  I am testing you!  Coffee at Tim Horton's yes.  In the line up a guy was right up my rear end.  That's okay, it's a line up.  But then he followed me halfway across town to the grocery store and the ENTIRE TIME he was up my ass.   When he pulled into the store I knew what was coming.  I grabbed the business card of some idiot woman I had in my glove box and walked up to dude and said "here, here's my number".  He said "pardon" and looked at me strangely.  So I said, "well since Tim Horton's you seem to have wanted to give me a colonoscopy so if so, I insist you buy me dinner first".  And I walked away from a very stunned, likely inbred, confused middle aged man in a truck screaming "insecurity".

I wish that a day like that, a start to the day like that, didn't end up in the afternoon with antsy-ness and anxiety, but low and behold, it did and that's okay.  When I got this video below, I cried so hard I could barely breathe, my husband freaked and then just let me cry.  I needed to hear that song right now, there it was on FB for me. 

Don't Give Up

(Look the above up with the full video of them, P!nk's face says so much when she sings).


Then this.  The world she works in some strange ways some times.  She sends you some strong messages you just have to hear them. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment