Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes....literally! (after party...)



Bono posin'.  Look at The Edge's face.  Hysterical.


Jay Mohr, who has a pot belly, picked on her body.  I cannot pick on this body, how can you?  But gurl, a vampire you are not.  New makeup artist for hire.


I do not need to say more than the next picture. 


I didn't know she died and came back???  I wish her red hair and a tan would come back.


I shit you not she is a famous stylist for famous people.  Honestly.



Using the song Royale, please sing, "I need to pluck my EYEbrows, EYEbrows"


It's not Pee Wee Herman, who is it?


He's a pig and this is his wife, Mrs. Pig.  *shiver*  She sleeps with that. 


Do a little dance.
Shake a little love.
Show ma' boobs tonight, whoo.
Ma' boobs tonight, whoo.


"Alright, alright, alright..." *shiver* He grossed me out in Magic Mike.  All wrong, all wrong, all wrong.


We get it, you have huge knockers, you have GOLDEN GLOBES.


Who got her whore on last night?  I knew it!


Oh sweet thing, congratulations.  Too bad for the rest of time you will be known as the one who drank wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too much to speak properly.


6 degrees of still married. Cutest couple who don't live in Hollywood.


"Ryan I am over here, see me, eat this bitch".  Ryan Seacrest's ex-girlfriend workin' it.


This is Molly Sims.  This is also Molly Sims doing her best Tranny.


Sandra should have worn this dress if she wanted colour. I love this.


When I was a kid a man with a huge nose walked into a restaurant.  My father tried and tried to keep my attention and then I saw the man and yelled "noooooose".  To that I say, "EARS".


And the award for most awkward goes to....


Grand Dame.


Shoot your stylist.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment