Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes 2014

 
 
Well the Golden Globes were last night and as usual I like to do a little take on the evening as if my opinion matters and I have any right to one concerning complete strangers making millions more than I will ever dream of.  The hosts were good, funny enough.  I think there could have been more of them.  There was a skit where Poehler played Fey's son which was pretty good.  Apparently she has a son that looks like Poehler and his father is a random Golden Globe attendee.  Whore jokes are always good for a laugh. 
 
Onto the "look" review.  I am kinder with mine, I am NO Joan Rivers.  I don't I will ever say something about an outfit resembling a yeast infection.  It's just not in me.  
 
 

The hairs too straight, the makeup too harsh, the neckline a snore but I actually like the romantic pattern.  Purse, fail.


In keeping with Hustle, this is great.  Love all it is.



This girl competes for perfection with the gal we all know so well below.




My husband said it perfectly, "lucky hand".


They were lovely and funny and I adore them both.


All her boobs could say was, "you tried to wash us out with the colour of this dress, you failed".


She looks a lot less like a bobblehead when she is pregnant.  It's nice to see some meat on her bones.


Lenscrafters sells contacts too Megan, and the hair, really?


Oh Lena, Lena, Lena.  Throw those shoulders back, be as proud as we know you to be and lose anything banana coloured.


Orange is the New Black in a green lace negligee.


I've never seen her look better.  The simplicity of this is brilliant.  The VaVaVa Voom of this is right on the money.



All everyone is talking about is the fact she almost slipped a nipple, she had on tape AND a pastie.  There was nothing to see but her sheer perfection.


The neckline is so her, but I am getting bored of it IF it weren't for the jewels.  The black and turquoise is gorgeous.  To much poof in the dress for my liking.


Emma Thompson was hysterical on stage as a presenter but girl, come on, way to highlight your wee belly.  You so could have done better.  Loving the hair colour though.  She is a beauty.



She's in something and wearing something.  I do not know, she is without a doubt one of the best dressed and most beautiful.  My husband almost licked the TV. 


Your face isn't frozen this year girl.  Good girl. 


Really cute, suits her. 


Weird tummy line created by the fit, a little too much Angelina leg but stunning none the less.  And having Johnny Depp as your boyfriend doesn't hurt either.


Gorgeous.


The cut of the dress is really beautiful. 


She's always pretty at these things.


Rightly so represents some fashion lines, no Hermoine anymore.


Nights best dressed couple.


Nights second best dressed couple.


She's stunning and gorgeous but the fabric and the belly just makes me go reptile.


Such a pretty girl.  I am thinking of this hair cut people. 


I liked this dress.  I did. 


See this is a "hmmmmm" shot.  The hair and makeup, perfection. 


I just don't know.  Not sure. 


Missed the mark.  It just did.


Ashton Kutcher 1 - Demi 0


The waist line needs more defining by bringing the different fabrics to the waist.  JMO.


I really like this gal and the necklace, wonderful.  I am getting sick of the princess cut necklines.


She's always throwing caution to the wind with fashion.  I like the leg line, shoes and purse. 


Missed it by that much. 


OVERKILL.  Too much dress, too much necklace, too much hair.


Say "CHEEEESE".  Is she two?


And then the walking away shot ruins it all.  Tights are not for the red carpet.

Share your thoughts, or don't.  Whatev' floats yer boat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment