Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Banker's Box - F*ck you!

A banker's box is a cardboard box, used by banker's.  Sounds simple right?  You would think so with those hours them banker's keep, they don't have much time to spare, so these have to be simple.

See this, there's even a tutorial.  Simple.

http://youtu.be/DmhQdJJy4lk

Simple.

Wasn't the fucking banker's box I had though now was it?

Nope.  Wasn't.

I had this one.



Pretty enough right.  Mine's even made from recycled paper, no dyes, just cardboard and directions printed on it. 

Fuckwads.  I could find my way to fucking Timbuktu easier.

See that separate lid? That's what fucks with you.  I tried making the box without actually removing the lid part first. 

Whatev's, you fucking try it.

This is what it looks like now.




Well the last part of it. 

The tearing, stomping part I kept between us, me and the box.  What goes on between me and my box stay's at home.

The last part, that final piece, I had a ceremony for and took this picture just for you.

I need my own mailroom, those guy's are smarter than banker's.  They snap those boxes together like they know their way around box (es).

I am going to have nightmares.  I will be trapped in one, not able to get out.  I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment