Friday, November 1, 2013

The Celebrity Horrors of Halloween

This won't be wordy cause I've got nothing for this....


I had NO IDEA Matt Lauer tucked but it sure explains why he's such a prick, it's sore.  Yes the blond is Matt Lauer.  I don't know where the boobs came from and I think I see the outline of a package through the vomit on the screen.


This is hands down, my favorite.  I have NO IDEA who she is and that better me her dog or a fake, not one she borrowed for the costume or I will bitch slap the paint off her face.  This is bloody fabulous.  I would tell you who it is but her name didn't even jump off the page at me and I know everyone.

...in my head...in my head I know everyone.


This is Michael Strachan and Kelly Rippa, they are my second favorite choice.  They did about 6 different and they are all awesome.  I love their costumes.  It's worth watching that one show a year.  Not sure how that will do for them in the ratings or their future.  Who knew this skinny little biotch could pull off booty.


I haven't the first foggiest, anyone?  Is this that redneck Boo shit family?  Did they really get married by a bush?  Might not be legal ya'll.


Celebrity quiz, guess the dead?  N'awlins stylin'.  That's not a hint, it's just n'awlins style dead celebrations and honoring.


 
Don't fuck with the SOA girls, don't do it.


Whole SOA gang.


This is another personal favorite as it's David Beckham so the irony is funny.


If you don't watch Chelsea, this isn't that funny until you look at the floor...."ooops my water broke".  This would be the first pregnancy girl took to term.  She will sell it though, the kid I mean.


Unbelievable.  Ice Tea's wife went as herself.  Stupid whore.  Wait....maybe.....doesn't she know?


It feels wrong to have this adorableness next to that thing above them.  I should call them to make sure they took baths.  So cute.


I'm trampy and I want you all to know it and want me.  (Electra)


I'm stunning and I want you all to know it....and want me. (Scherzinger)


WHORE.  Sorry but COME ON!  ("I don' like de' esercise, I eat well and good genes you know").  You know that's what she says, in that accent. 



It's so odd that an Arquette would go as a famous obscure weird artist and have an Asian on her arm. We don't know if she's an actual girl scout, a daughter or a date.  So very "Arquette". 



It's funny when Ellen shows her under boob.


Is this that stupid Fox video?  Kill me now.


This one bugged me.  For all the girls that love that Monroe wore double did\git sizes, you don't cut it hungry.  If you want entertainment watch Omarosa on Bethanny.  It's awesome.  Two reality chicks go at it.  Frankel wins just cause Omarasa's a douche bag.  



Who is the character he is portraying?  First person wins....something.  I don't know what yet, and you have to private message me your home address so it's not really a win considering the stalker charges pending.


She is INFAMOUS for her party.  Her ex husband is a singer.  He new boyfriend is her security guard.  She has 4 kids.  She is German....fuck if you don't have this you need to watch ET once a week as you're an embarrassment.


Honey Boo Boo's family as the Kardashians.  I have never laughed so hard in my life.  Mama, is Kim pregnant.  The guy is Kloe.  The kid is Mom K.  The special one is that lesbian runner Jenner.  The girl is Scott the douche and then there's some others in the back.  Hysterical.  I love that it's like the Hatfields and the McCoys now.  It's war.


Rocks it.  Kelly O as Christina "Boobs" Hendricks.  And then she changed and it's just as good.


The movie FYI is getting rave reviews.  Great performances.  Actually could get a horror into the award ceremonies.


I think this is awesome but I was unaware Snow White had an issue with warts or that Kimmel does?


Another Rippa and a good one at that.  This movie, Oscar buzz.  Apparently it really makes you feel claustrophobic and lost.  No thanks. 


Wonder how Oprah felt.  The Queen of daytime talk being copied by the Queen.


Simon finally let's us see his English teeth.


 
 
Pretty sure the belt buckle is completely unnecessary.  We got the memo.
 
 
He's so cute.  I am glad they kept him watered.
 
 
Sorry just got a Nikki Minaj selfie mixed up in there.
 
 
Rihanna too.  Some thing's wrong with my uploads.  I mean obviously they forgot it's Halloween.  They look like themselves.   Raunch'
 
 
 
Maybe if he came out of the closet "see riding boots" he wouldn't need to keep going in and out of rehab.
 
 
Miley why wouldn't you go creative and put clothes ON?  Shades of Amanda Bynes here *shiver*.
 
And now, for all the Miley costumes............ (*snore*...way to be creative)
 
 
Paris, *snore*
 
 
I like this one solely because Kelly rocks the look even though she really needs a sandwich and Strachan didn't go white face.  Unless it's blue green yellow or a crayon colour in general I don't believe people should change the colour of their skin for a costume plus, there's no need.  The video says "Thicke has a Big Dick".  Have you seen Michael Strachan? The man is huge!  Hands, feet, height, shoulders....it just has to be a match or improvement.
 
 
Joan there is no reason for this, none.  One, Miley is not fat so if to wear this you needed to fat up to cover your own goods, ICK.  Second, she is not a member of Kiss.  Third, have I warned you about your face melting off?  No?  Be careful, your face could melt off just in the sun woman.  Ease up on the fillers.
 
 
The thought of 70 year of dick hurts my brain and this makes me think of 70 year old dick.
 
 
And the best Miley constume goes too, Jenny McCarthy as Miley's tongue!
 
 
Do you know how they say Valium and grapefruit are a bad toxic mix?  No, that's just me who knows that.  Well I think most of you know that Paris and Miley, not a good mix.  No good will come of this.  Especially not good music or taste in clothes.
 
 
Fergie and Josh, rootin' for ya.  Think they are cute.  Love him.
 
 
AND THE SCARIEST, Tara Reid ad the creature from the depths of a Tijuana Plastic Surgeon's office.
 
Now, to embarrass my friends. 
 
Best costume goes to Tracey Steer.....
 
 
And she is ONE reason I write at all, here is her blog and it's amazing.
 
 
The sexist costume goes to Kristen Goetz.....
 
 
Those "things" are quite lovely.  I can't draw my eyes away and I like penis.
 
And Kristen not only helped me build this blog, she has one, and I love it.  She also owns her own media company, The Media Haus for all your online needs.
 
 
And the scariest costume goes to my friend Sara Freistatter.....
 
 
I love a smart costume.  It's an older character, from an older film. I got it write away, did you?  It's not a spelling mistake, it's a hint.
 
You're welcome.  This has been a tough one for me to write, to get out, off my chest, out of my soul but I do it for you, my loyal readers.
 
xo
 
Credit to TMZ and TooFab for the celebrity pictures.  And thanks to Tracey, Kristen and Sara, none of whom approved this message.  



1 comment:

  1. Halloween can be tres fun - even better once the children finally go to bed. *snort* And thanks for the cool shout-out, lady! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete