Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I once knew a girl from Nantuket.....

And now she does this shit.....

Yeah that's right bitches, by hand, made by hand...thru tears, of joy, I think.

I used to make million dollar trades happen, boys cry, women shake, people friend me out of fear, and now I make these.....

Awww look I made it a brother so it won't be lonely.

I used to go to clubs all night long, out til 4am, the only outside I saw was to have a cigarette or make out with a stranger in a dark alley, and now I make these......

Then a sister. 
 
I used to make money, and now....I make these.....


And then I had to drink this.....because I made stuffed fucking snowmen dolls.

The snowmen made me drink it.

And now I am having a peri menopausal hot flash brought on by the 4% alcohol in that.   I need a valium, cause now I make these......

Cute little fucker tho, isn't he?

There's a chicken pot pie in the oven I made from scratch.  It's a good thing the oven's too hot for my head. 
I'm not sure I will get over this, this Martha Stewart itch.
These new meds make me happy.  But it ends if I find myself making homemade bread.
 
I once was a bitch.  Now she's almost all but gone.
I see her once in awhile. She was there once from morning til dawn.
These little yellow pills (that's the valium) will hold me together. Cause the seam of these pants aren't made of sturdy leather. 
That was the old me, the new me is flannel.............

Fuck me.

That's as poetic as I get.   *tears*

Fuck me.   *face in hands*

1 comment:

  1. YOU Are so hilariously fun... love you Nic ... * Jen*

    ReplyDelete