Thursday, November 21, 2013

Entertainment Crap - good stuff! (silly little light hearted one)

 
I think we can solve all weight issues in the world if we place a bikini clad woman next to a fully dressed man and if that woman look emaciated like this one does?  Guess what?  She is.  She is emaciated.  This is ridiculous!  That girl has got to be fucking hungry. 
 
 

 
Why does Katy Perry look so unhappy?  Oh right, it's that fuckwad beside her.  Never mind.  Solved my own question.  I do not get the attraction even remotely.  My body is no wonderland I want that guy to ever wonder about.
 

 
That's one half of those Olsen twins from way back in the "Uncle Jesse" days and her pet vulture there on her arm.  No Silly!!!! Her other arm!  The old fart's her boyfriend.  With a daughter the Olsen twins age.  Yes, he is in his 50s.  ICK!  And she's wearing a bird, DOUBLE ICK!
 
 

Vulture sample.  See above, imagine feathers here.  Imagine by looking at her jacket here.  Poor fella.
 
 

 
 
What is with the, mary fucking hell to do with the stupid assed crazy fucktard, eyebrows?  How come I get tested for bi polar and other mental issues 417 times, over 43 years, and this girl gets away with this shit and nuthin'?  I am convinced her tongue is not connected to her brain. 
...
 
Chris Brown checked himself into rehab for Anger Management.  He shortly thereafter checked himself out claiming he needed to do his community service for his anger management issue, that whole beating of Rihanna.  He's now been forced by the courts to go back into rehab for 90 days for Anger Management.  Why not prison?  Nothing makes a shit head happier and more compliant than a little "bent time over the picnic bench".
 
On this note, WHOOOO WHOOOO 90 days of no Chris Brown news.  Fucking brilliant.
...
 
Adam Levine was voted People's Sexiest Man Alive beating out Joe Jonas by 2.3 nmillion votes. 
 

 
...
 
Here are SOME of the runner ups:
 
 
I approve, largely because of this picture below.  This family is ridiculous.  I don't know who to stare at the most?
 
 
Come on!
 
 
*sigh* That's some chocolate that doesn't make a girl regret anything.
 
 
I want in his tighty whities please!
 
 
No.  NOT.  Nope.  Don't see it.
 
 

I couldn't see this, didn't see this until I saw two seconds of the movie, all I could stand to watch but hellooooo, manly man, with chest hair and everything, just like Wolverine.  (I think he's gay, not sure.  I do NOT want to know.  And I mean him and Wolverine.  Don't fucking dare tell me).
 
 




That stomach, the arms.....I would lick those fake tattoos off.  (Again, heard he might be gay.  I DO NOT want to know.  You tell me and I will ruin your Christmas). 
 
 
The face on this Ian kid.  *sigh*
 
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST *snicker*
 
 
The arm up, sniff my arm pit, does nothing for me at all and we'd need to cut off his head. 
 
 

Mr. and Mrs. Smith, when he was being a man whore, is the only time I really jones'ed for this guy.  (hmmmm might be something too that thought).  Okay then and Ocean's 11 with Clooney.  He's not aging well.  Least I don't think so. 
 
Where the fuck is Clooney????  That's not right, not right at all.
 
 
 
He has a weird upper chest.  Clint Eastwood's son, Scott.  Wonder if he too talks to chairs, owns guns and thinks his chicks uterus is his?
 
 
Honey buns, you can Channing or Tatum all over my Channing or Tatum.  Whatever it means, you can do it to me. 
 
You're welcome my lovelies.  Any of these do it for you?  I know it's Chris Brown isn't it.   It's that gold tooth. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment