Thursday, November 7, 2013

50 Most Amazing photographs...blah blah blah

You know how Time Magazine and others do the 50 World's Greatest/Most Memorable Photos etc.?  With the great invention of the internet we basically get these "50 best" once a week.  Sometimes they are pretty amazing and sometimes they are just stupid.  Example: The World's Wackiest Kitty Cats.  That will NOT be covered here. 

I got another one of these posts today and some of the pictures triggered abnormal (normal to me) responses.  I thought I would share them with you for your entertainment or judgement, whichever works for you. 

Today's list is titled, "Forces of Nature: 50 Incredible Photos".  I didn't copy all 50 photos as it's 11:23pm and I am tired and lazy. 

Here goes:


What's the first thing you look for in the above picture?

Me?  Yellow spots.  Where are they? 


"I'm singing in the .....what the holy fuck?"


This, dark murky can't see type of water is my worst nightmare.  That and the volume of people in China.  *shiver*


1)  Who the fuck was this close they could get this shot?
2)  Who the fuck took this shot so clearly without shaking?
3)  Who the fuck took this shot while cleaning shit from their underpants?
4)   I would only need to see one of these to move to Alaska, Palin or no Palin. 


*Cackle cackle*
"Haha my pretty, you are my replacement for Steadman if only I can keep you breathi....son of a bitch!" 
Better luck next time O.


*cackle cackle* ...... *wrings hands*
"At least I can make more loyal OWN followers.  If only I can keep them breathi....SON OF A BITCH!"


Yup, that teeny little spot in that giant, I believe they are called rouge waves, well that's an idiot kids.  Some people call them "surfers".


COME ON!  He is chasing that shit.  Again, that there, an idiot.  Some call them storm chasers.  And how's about using a tank not a soccer Mom's fucking car at least?  Tornado travelling at 125 mp/hr = your soccer balls are fucked.


That teeny little spot at the top, not paddling furiously backwards, is a kayak.  A kayak with an idiot in it. 

I wonder if they knew this was on the trip or it was one of those Indian (HOLY MOTHER FUCKER) Jones moments?  He's still smacking his GPS.  

There's two more kayaking people at the bottom.  The plural of idiot is idiots kids.  With an s.


My husband's new company is out of the Lake Michigan area.  This is Lake Michigan.  

Husband called to tell me the town he is in has a Tim Horton's so I will be pleased when he says, "we need a house in Michigan".  It's his "selling feature". 

That's great honey, and above is my selling feature and why I am staying the fuck right here. 


"911 please hold". 



Here's the link for the rest. 

50-incredible-photos



Find one, make up something to make me laugh.  Why is it always on me to create the laughter.  It's a lot of pressure. 

Give a little would ya?  Selfish bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment